Updated: Nov 7, 2022
Applications for the People for PSEO board are open until October 1st, 2022! Apply Here!
People for PSEO is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that promotes the PSEO program as a way to break cycles of poverty, close education disparity gaps, and reduce the costs of college.
Board Member Expectations:
- to review, approve, and monitor the annual budget.
- to take an active role in fundraising for the organization.
- to help meet annual membership recruitment goals.
- to commit my personal time, talent and energy.
- to be active on one or more committees.
- to understand that my attendance at board and committee meetings is crucial to the progress of the organization and will commit to be present for board meetings.
- to carry out this agreement to the best of my ability and to trust and encourage my fellow board members to do likewise.
- To commit 3 years as a board member to People for PSEO